A tasty fish dish
- 2 palm size portions of white fish
- 2 handfuls each of green beans, broccoli florets, zucchini
- 1/2 handful onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon almonds, slivered, toasted
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt
1. Clean, wash and dry fish.
2. Coat shallow casserole dish with olive oil. Add garlic, onions and fry gently until onions are soft and golden. Place the fish on top of onion mixture, pour over vegetable stock then sprinkle with parsley, marjoram and sea salt.
3. Bake in preheated oven at 200ºC until cooked (up to 25 minutes), baste a few times.
4. Steam green vegetables till tender and strain. In a frying pan, lightly toast slivered almonds until golden, put aside to cool.
5. Serve fish with garnished toasted slivered almonds and green vegetables.