An incredibly delicious, guilt free chocolate cake
- 6 egg whites
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 rounded scoops of Shake It Chocolate
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granules
- A pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa (unsweetened)
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of boiling water
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Separate egg whites and beat until stiff. Combine baking powder, Shake It Chocolate, almond meal, splenda, salt, cocoa and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the centre; add yolks, oil, vanilla and boiling water. Beat until smooth. Fold this mixture into the stiffly beaten whites. Pour into square 21 cm x 21 cm cake tin and bake at 180°C for 40 minutes. Let cool before serving.
Serves 12 (Snack)