When you hear the word ‘Nutritionist’, what would be a few words that pop into your head?
Food, Diet, Vitamins? Actually, a Nutritionist can play a vital role in your overall lifestyle, health and wellbeing instilling invaluable information naturally and holistically (treating the whole person rather than just the symptoms). Rather than focusing on a cure, we look at Nutritional Therapy as a prevention.
By implementing personalized support through dietary advice, lifestyle changes, food education, guidance on how to effectively and safely reach your health/weight goals, natural supplementation and more…A Nutritionist works on the Food As Medicine approach to heal both body and mind and in turn be the best version of yourself.
Every person is different, therefore every individual’s journey to optimum health is also different – conversely every nutrition treatment will also be different.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself? …..
Do you wake refreshed? Do you have good energy throughout the day? Are you stressed? Are you happy? Do you know what is in the foods you’re consuming on a daily basis? Would you know if those foods are making your body ill? Are you overweight? Do you emotionally eat? Are your periods regular? Do you have gut issues (bloating, pain, flatulence) after eating certain foods?
Have you tried many medical approaches and are at your wits end in knowing how to help yourself feel better? After all, life is about joy right?
At Capalaba Natural Health, our registered and passionate Nutritionist Melissa, listens and applies her knowledge to effectively get results for many health concerns. Her approach is simple yet effective and one that can be applied as a lifestyle habit.
Our Nutritionist can help with:
- Digestive Issues
- Food Intolerance Testing
- Weight Loss
- Weight Management
- Increasing your energy levels
- Female Reproductive health
- Children’s health issue
- Skin Conditions and more
- Food label reading
- Education on Nutrient and mineral dense food
- Intuitive eating (how do you feel after eating certain foods?)
- Individual meal plans/special diet requests without counting calories
- Supermarket tours to understand food labels/which product is optimally healthier
- Assisting vitamin and nutrient deficiencies through food and natural supplementation
- Easy meal/snack ideas for the whole family encompassing natural ingredients
- Mood/food enlightenment (how foods play a vital role in your mood)
- Healthy food choices for children
- General health questions