• 2 palm size portions of salmon fillets
• 2 tablespoons pesto
• 1 small lemon
• 1 handful cherry tomatoes
• 1 handful snow peas, lightly steamed
• 4 handfuls of salad greens e.g. lettuce, watercress, rocket
• 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Spread the pesto on both sides of the salmon and cover and leave to marinate in fridge for half an hour.
2. After the fish has marinated, heat pan and fry fish in extra virgin olive oil.
3. Cook fish on both sides until lightly cooked through in thickest section.
4. Mix salad greens with cherry tomatoes and snow peas and serve with fish.
5. Squeeze lemon juice over fish and salad.