- 1 palm size portion of red salmon, tinned in brine or spring water drained and chunked
- 2 eggs, hardboiled and cut in quarters
- 2 handfuls romaine lettuce, leaves torn
- 1 1/2 handfuls artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 8 black and green olives
- 1 handful cucumber or zucchini, shredded or julienne
- 1 1/2 handfuls broccoli sprouts
- 1/2 handful small sweet capsicum
- 1/2 handful avocado, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijonnaise Sauce
- Lemon wedges, garnish
1. Arrange lettuce on large serving platter. Arrange mounds of the other ingredients over the platter.
2. Spritz with a splash of lemon juice.
3. Serve immediately with a small bowl of Dijonnaise Sauce.