A delicious Indian style dish
- 4 palm size portions of chicken breast
- 200 g natural yoghurt (no added sugar)
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated finely
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, grated finely
- 1/2 tablespoon tandoori paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, ground
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
1. In a bowl mix together yoghurt, salt, chilli, coriander, cumin, garam masala and tandoori paste. Rub mixture into chicken and leave to marinate for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Bake chicken for 20 minutes then reduce the oven heat to 120°C and cook until tender. Garnish with tomatoes and lettuce.
Serve with 3 handfuls of allowed vegetables or salad per serve.