- 6 palm size portions of tempeh, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 handful onion, chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 handfuls broccoli
- 1 1/2 handfuls snow peas
- 3 handfuls cauliflower
- 1 1/2 handfuls zucchini, diced
- 1 handful mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 mild green chillies, seeded and chopped
- 1 can coconut milk (low fat)
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari (wheat free soy sauce)
- Coriander, chopped to garnish
1. Heat a large frying pan over medium high. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, onions, garlic and sauté until onions are translucent.
2. Add broccoli, cauliflower, snow peas, diced zucchini, and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add curry, cinnamon, chillies, and coconut milk, stirring to combine.
4. Cover and simmer 10 minutes (until you have finished browning tempeh in the next step).
5. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil, add tempeh pieces and sauté, stirring frequently, over medium heat, until tempeh pieces are golden. Remove from heat and splash with tamari soy sauce.
6. Add the tempeh to the curried vegetables and stir to combine.
7. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and coriander. Serve immediately.