- 2 palm size portions chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Green curry paste (no added sugar)
- 1 medium onion
- Finely chopped ginger to taste
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk (low fat)
- 3 handfuls each of lightly steamed broccoli, beans, and zucchini, cut length ways
1. Cut the chicken breast into strips, slice onion into rings and sauté together with ginger in olive oil until chicken is just cooked.
2. Add coconut milk and green curry paste. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Serve alongside steamed vegetables.