- 6 handfuls bok choy
- 4 palm size portions of firm tofu
- 3/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon butter (optional)
- 12 drops sesame oil
- Pinch of Chinese five spice
- Soy sauce to taste
1. Wash bok choy and trim ends. Cut off leaf portion and keep whole. Slice stems.
2. Slice tofu into strips.
3. Heat stock in pan and add bok choy stems and tofu. Stir regularly over heat until stems are tender. Add leaves, soy sauce, sesame oil, butter and five spice and cook for another minute or until leaves soften.
4. Serve with any remaining broth.