Makes approx 20
Bliss balls are a delicious, healthy treat packed with many essential vitamins, minerals and fibre!
2 cups almonds (preferably pesticide free)
1 ¼ cups organic dried apricots and dates
3 heaped teaspoons organic cacao powder
2 heaped teaspoons organic honey
2 heaped teaspoons organic tahini
Shredded coconut, organic (for rolling)
1. Grind almonds into meal, or put into a food processor and transfer to a bowl.
2. Add the cacao powder to the almond meal and stir through.
3. Remove the pips from the dates and put them into the food processor with the apricots. Blend until chopped.
4. Combine the fruit, honey and tahini into the dry ingredients and blend well.
5. Roll into balls, roll and coat in coconut.
6. Put in a well-sealed container and into the fridge.