Frequency Specific Microcurrent Brisbane
I have just returned from some advanced Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) training and what a course it was! I can’t wait to put everything I learned into practice and provide an even better healing experience for you.
For those who aren’t familiar with FSM, it is a holistic system of treatment which targets a specific condition by using electrical pulses to create change at the cellular level to reduce symptoms and improve health. Frequency Specific Microcurrent pulses can reduce pain, reduce inflammation and promote healing of many different tissue types including skin, tendons, discs, facets, muscles, connective tissue and nerves.
FSM treatments are non-invasive, painless and relaxing, with a lot of my clients feeling improvement quickly – sometimes as soon as immediately after the treatment. Click here to read more about Frequency Specific Microcurrent Australia.
Conditions which will benefit from Frequency Specific Microcurrent
The best thing about FSM is that a wide range of conditions can benefit from FSM treatments – there are too many to list in this blog, so here are just a few of the many conditions that may benefit from a FSM treatment:-
- Abdominal discomfort, pain and digestive issues
- Asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory conditions
- Back and neck pain
- Bell’s Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ehlers Danlos
- Emotional issues such as grief, anxiety, PTSD
- Fractures and broken bones
- Inflammation – both general body and organ specific
- Headaches and migraines
- Immune system support
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Muscle pain and sports injuries
- Nerve pain
- Neuromuscular pain and inflammation
- Post surgical pain and wound healing support
- Soft tissue injuries, sprains and strains
- Tendonitis, tendon and ligament injuries and pain
- And more …
If any of these conditions sound like you, don’t suffer with pain or discomfort for one more minute – help is at hand! Give the clinic a call today to book in for a Frequency Specific Microcurrent Brisbane treatment and get yourself back onto the path of wellness.