» A mix of spinach, rocket & gourmet lettuce
» 2 cups pumpkin, diced
» 1 chicken breast, diced
» 2 handfuls pecan nuts (or your choice!)
» ½ cup cherry tomatoes
» 1 cup broccoli (blanched)
» Olive Oil
» Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
» Olive Oil
» Squeeze of one lemon
» 1-2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
» ½ cup Balsamic or white vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Put pumpkin on a roasting tray and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and put in oven to roast.
3. Cook diced chicken on a hot plate in a small amount of olive oil. Once cooked take off head and put to side.
4. Put broccoli in a heat proof container and cover with boiled water for 1 min or so. Drain water.
5. Combine greens, tomatoes, broccoli, pecan nuts, roasted pumpkin and cooked chicken.
1. Crush/chop your choice of herbs (use whatever you have in the garden at the time!). Cover chopped herbs in olive oil.
2. Add 1-2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar (this stuff in awesome for digestion and as a body alkaliser).
3. Add the squeeze of one lemon.
4. Add ½ cup of balsamic vinegar or white vinegar to taste.
5. Drizzle over salad when serving.
Delicious, Nutritious and Easy!!!!!!!!
Be as flexible as you like with ingredients – add fetta cheese, snow peas, asparagus, roasted carrot….whatever is in the garden/fridge. Use almonds, pumpkin seeds, chia….yummo!